Naish Torch with ESP 2017 Kite - Pro Performance Freestyle
From design and testing to incremental perfecting, the Torch is a product of years of collaboration with the top kiters in the world in the most demanding conditions. Flown year after year on the world tour—consistently dominating the King of the Air—this kite has pushed the boundaries of what was ever conceived possible. Offering smooth power delivery, with depower similar to that of a bridled kite, the Torch delivers precision response for hooked and unhooked riding.
Now available to a broader skillset, less experienced kiters can still ride like Jesse Richman, or Kevin Langeree with the Torch’s new ESP setting, which allows riders to adjust the depower to have more forgiving control with all the performance.
Taking this sought-after C-kite to the next level, the addition of the Quad-Tex canopy makes the Torch practically indestructible. Already engineered for solid control and handling in strong winds, the addition of Quad-Tex’s 4x-reinforced ripstop and perfectly balanced weave matrix—testing 30% stronger and stiffer than any other around—heightens the stability and responsiveness of the Torch design. The pinnacle of freestyle performance just became stronger and more accessible; time to experience the pure precision of the Torch.
Naish Torch with ESP 2017 Kite Features
Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
Airmax Pump (Sold Separately)
- Making the experience of kite-inflation practically effortless, the all new Airmax Pump is the fastest and easiest on the market to date.
- Front-loading zip bag = quick & convenient packing
- Front & bottom drainage mesh = enhanced ventilation
- Centipede strap = link multiple kite bags for hands-free carrying
- Side pump attachment
- Kiteboard carry straps
- Trailing edge reinforcement for reduced flutter and canopy sheer/wear
Reduced Leading Edge Taper
- Solid feel + stability + control in high winds
High Flow Valve
One-way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
Naish Torch with ESP 2017 Kite Technology
- C-Shape: This proven airframe design delivers maximum pop and lift. The non-swept outline aligns the center of effort with the tow point for perfect loading through the canopy at all times, resulting in power through the turn.
- ESP: Greater angle of attack control for more instant depower
- Solid Frame Construction: Every strut is attached to a frame of heavy duty Dacron that is then sewn onto the canopy for unmatched resistance to wear and heavy loads.
- Evolutive Profile: The profile’s depth and shape evolves along the airfoil, helping create a fast flying, stable kite with less back stalling. The center sections generate power thanks to a deeper profile, while the flatter profile in the tips minimizes drag and allows faster turning.
- Radial Segmented Arc: The radial segmented shape uses short linear segments to a ccurately form the kite’s arc.
- Octopus Inflation System: This proven, quick, and easy single-point inflation system creates uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge. Naish’s exclusive one-way internal valve ensures that the pressure within the struts does not change during turns.
- Low-V, 5-line Platform: Kite flies more open for more direct bar feel & heightened stability
- Sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14m²
Naish Torch with ESP 2017 Kite Techs
- Quad-Tex - strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Precision response for hooked and unhooked riding
- Direct bar feel
- Solid power through turns
- Superior unhooked control
- Canopy Stabilizer
- High-flow Valve
- Reduced leading edge taper
Naish Torch Kite 2017 Construction
- EASY ACCESS ZIPPER PLACEMENT: Extremely easy access to the internal valve when replacing bladders.
- MOLDED TE REINFORCEMENT: Optimal trailing edge protection with a molded reinforcement at the end of each strut.
- MOLDED BUMPERS: Large thermo-molded bumpers wrap around the leading edge, which provide seam protection when landing and launching the kite.
- ARAMID PATCHES: Patches along LE segments to protect the seams.
- CANOPY STABILIZER: Trailing edge reinforcement for reduced flutter and canopy sheer/wear.
- 2-PIECE LEADING EDGE: This construction provides better twist control of the leading edge, and improves turning performance.
- DEFLATE VALVE DOUBLE VELCRO CLOSURE: The deflate valve has a double-Velcro closure design to ensure closure during impact.
- REINFORCED STRUT ZIPPERS: A double-Velcro flat enclosure ensures that the zipper will not fail under load.
- VERTICAL SEAM STRUTS: A reduction in the number of pieces used in the struts means more precision in defining the canopy profile. The seams are also reinforced with an extra layer of webbing, and double zigzag stitches to avoid breakage.
- HIGH FLOW VALVE: One-way valve for reduced frictional force, easy inflation and immediate deflation.
Naish Torch with ESP 2017 Kite - Competition & Performance Freestyle Machine - Jetzt bei uns im Shop online kaufen!